A friend of mine told me to make one short comic a day to improve my comic-drawing skills… aaaand once in a blue moon I actually remember to.
(Alexis is my nickname if anyone’s confused)
in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever